Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The 101st Post

I'm not sure what one does to mark the 100th post of one's blog. But this is my
101st. Should I list 101 personal characteristics? I think not.

Instead, I send each and every one of my loyal readers a deep and heartfelt wish to have a very merry Christmas, if that's what you celebrate, and a happy winter solstice/end of the year to the rest!

And now I'm on to Christmas Eve childrens' mass and a sumptuous dinner at some good friends. The boys are anticipating Santa's arrival. Oliver told everyone that he is going to shoot Santa with his nerf gun tonight and use the body to prove that he really is "true". Oliver also asked Santa for the $10,000 army jeep that he saw in the FAO Schwarz catalog.

God help me.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...