Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Countdown to the Freedom Walk



We're three days away from this year's Epilepsy Freedom Walk. Thank you to all who've donated -- I know how tough it is in this economic climate to donate anything at all! I thought I'd post the following video that was shown at another fund-raising function earlier this year, made by a friend of mine who also has a child with epilepsy. Grab a tissue, fall in love with Doogie Hauser (you'll know who I'm talking about!) and watch and learn and be inspired:



And donate HERE!

3 comments:

  1. That was very moving indeed...I never thought about the fact that not all communities have the right care for children of health needs. I was floored really. When your kids have no health problems (and I hate to use that term) you take for granted what you have. I have learned a valued lesson here...thank you for sharing this....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the video, but above all thanks for that photo of your daughter walking on the beach. It is gorgeous.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the video was so so well done,
    and like the lyrics in the song say.
    I wish I could say what you need.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...