Monday, November 22, 2010

Blog Gems - Air Your Archives

The National Archives Building

Over at the hilarious Big Daddy, I learned about Blog Gems where you join a group of blog hoppers and provide the link to a post that you might have written so long ago that no one even read it. Or maybe you just want some more comments -- that's actually the prompt for this week's Blog Gems. Anyway, I thought it would be fun to do it for a bit, since as I slog through writing into the thousands of posts, I realize that I haven't really written anything of late like I used to do.

Go on over HERE and read something I wrote a few years back. Sadly and perhaps absurdly, life hasn't changed too much since I wrote that, but it still makes me laugh. I hope you'll laugh, too.

And if you're so inclined, you can join Blog Gems, because Jen from The King and Eye posts interesting prompts every couple of weeks or so. Read more here.

I'd love to read anything you might want to air out --

4 comments:

  1. That was a beautiful post, Elizabeth. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout out, appreciate that:) Am working my way through the list of linkys, looking forward to geting to yours......oohh, I might just skip ahead ssshhhh Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I left a comment at the original post. I'm glad you linked to it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left a comment at the original post site... don't see it though ?

    I just told you I loved you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...