Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving #24





I'm thankful today for my Postcards from Penguin box that came in the mail.



I opened it up and practically jumped for joy. It's a neat box (I love a well-designed box) filled to the brim with postcards, each one a replica of a famous Penguin/Pelican book. I probably won't be sending them out any time soon but rather flipping through them with probable ridiculous pleasure. Already, I've pulled these to show you:
My life right now




my favorite writer, perhaps, of all time
What would happen if this book were to be published today?


It's the small things.

6 comments:

  1. gosh elizabeth,
    i don't know.
    i am still reflecting on your ass family tree!!!

    xoxoxoxoox,
    rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this little box of quotes,given to me this past birthday,and I just love opening it and reading them and re-reading them ... I never tire of it.Not sure what I am looking for within that box and within those words but I sure love them.Much like your postcards.

    Your Ass Family tree ... classic.I am definitely the Kick Ass and I can easily fill in many of the other branches with extended family members.Easily.

    And now to Sophie.Hoping she is recovering from the last few days of medical poking and prodding and you,hoping you are not quite as tired.But perhaps like me,that is a perpetual state.

    Happy Thanksgiving Elizabeth.We sure should try to connect in the New Year.Would love that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great gift idea! I'm on it! One question? Where do I find it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...