Saturday, March 24, 2012

Grumpiness

Lately, I've felt so grumpy and worn out by my own petty concerns that when I hear the pundits talking on the radio or see the latest in stupid comments by the likes of Rush or Geraldo or Gingrich or Santorum or Romney, I can only think of one thing:

Shut the hell up!


Actually, instead of the fiery inferno, I think the f word, but I'm not going to disgrace myself. Remember the movie Do the Right Thing by Spike Lee? I wish he'd make one called Shut the Hell Up.


7 comments:

  1. Oh god. I need to watch that movie again. It is fucking genius.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just thought you may need this..swearing in a thousand languages, and more: It's OK...
    http://www.youswear.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you need a media holiday -- always advisable during presidential campaign season!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I'm just an ostrich, but I have stopped watching/listening/reading the pundits completely. I just can't stand the raging. I love the clip, what a good movie that was. Btw, Ricky Aiello, the cop/Puerto Rican hater, is one of Jimmy's best friends - his little boy, Ricky Jr. was the ring bearer in our wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just don't know how they keep getting a forum. Why is the media listening? Why do they think we care?

    And please, please, let Dick Cheney's new heart have come from a female Democrat in a twist of irony.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...