Saturday, July 14, 2012

Heavenly Day


Reader, remember my project? Well, I'm working on it! I'm thinking about using this song and wonder what you think. Leave a comment -- or suggestions of other music. Go easy, though -- Patty Griffin's version of this song is one of my favorites and, I believe, fits the topic perfectly in nearly every way.


Let me know, and if you missed my "deadline," have no fear. Email me your photo at elsophie AT gmail DOT com.

I will get this done.

I will get this done.

I will get this done!

4 comments:

  1. Love everything about it - perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beautiful song. I also love the one that was in the Seattle Children's Hospital Guild Assoc. video this year - it's by Brandon Heath, and it's called "The One." Just a thought...Can't wait to see your finished product - it will inspire so many with hope!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful. I love it. It's going to be amazing Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is SO beautiful and perfect in every way! I say yes yes yes, use it :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...