Thursday, August 2, 2012

Expressing Motherhood


I submitted a piece to Expressing Motherhood, a national play "consisting of people who write their own stories about motherhood and share them on stage," and it was accepted! I did this nearly five years ago when the group first started and am so honored to do it again! I hope that any of you who live in the southern California area will come to one of the performances in late September and early October. It's a great show -- lots of smart and funny entertainment -- maybe we can all go out afterward!


15 comments:

  1. Do say when. I'd love to make it if schedule allows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When? Where? I would really try to be there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just clicked on the link in your sidebar. Are you going to be reading at EVERY performance listed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. How wonderful! CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were there, I'd certainly come and go out afterwards.
    Congratulations!

    Best,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely news! I will be there in spirit.

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats elizabeth! just figured out how to comment. :)
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! What a great method for Mom's sharing experiences. I know you will do great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG- congratuations!!! that is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh. Cool. I will try to make it. I enjoyed the last time very much!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...