Friday, September 7, 2012

You 10,000 yous

Our little week-old Extreme Parenting Video Project is creeping up on 10,000 hits as I type this! It's been viewed nearly 10,000 times in one week! How fantastic is that?

Thank you so much for sharing it on your blogs and on your Facebook pages, for emailing it to your friends and relatives and thank you to them for sharing it onward. I think I can speak for every parent that participated that it's an honor to have made an impact, however small, on those who might be new to the path of extreme parenting and those who have been walking it for a long, long time.  Given the number of emails that I've gotten, I can also say that it's made an impact on those who might not have the same experience but who find something of relevance in the soulful eyes and powerful messages conveyed in those simple signs.

Bless your hearts (said with no sarcasm, by the way), you 10,000 yous.

8 comments:

  1. Sometimes "bless your heart" means exactly that. A blessing of hearts who have inclined towards us.
    Sending much love from Florida on this Friday. Sending congratulations, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've watched the video more than a few times. The common theme I notice amongst us all is, "ask for help". I wish I had known that then. I'm better now at letting others help me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, baby! And may this be just the beginning for your beautiful work of art...I love seeing what a great idea can accomplish. There is so much potential in the ideas, inspiration and intuition which we are given - each one of us. Imagine the impact if everyone took the risk, as you just did, and harnessed those ideas for good?
    And thank you for your encouraging words on my blog. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, again! A resounding success and will continue into the future...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing. So honored to be part of it. So honored to be part of this community and honored to call you friend. So proud of you. So proud of all of us who soldier on and continue to share our journeys despite the grueling and painful path it sometimes presents us with, but in spite of it all and perhaps because of it, we find hope from some of the most unexpected moments. and therefore will continue to write and share and yes, even inspire.

    Who would have thought?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank YOU! So inspiring and beautiful. It is an honor to share it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe I haven't shared it yet. I kept thinking I had.

    Can I say I'm not surprised at how well it has done? You have struck a chord with so many people. Bless YOUR heart!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It is beautiful...and how fabulous that it is being spread around.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...