Friday, November 6, 2015

Break My Leg




I'll be reading/performing this Saturday in Los Angeles for Expressing Motherhood, along with ten other women. We had a rehearsal on Monday, and I'm just honored to be in this group of talented, engaging, moving and hilarious women.

The show is sold out, but you can evidently watch it on Babble's Periscope, streaming live at 7:30, Holy Pacific Ocean Time. I'm actually first up (holy shit) and can't promise that I won't have a double chin, but I will promise to have a good time. Word is that the music I walk up on stage to is Motley Crue. Who knew? Oliver just screamed when I told him that I would dance up to the stage.

Lindsay Kavet, the creator of Expressing Motherhood, is a rockstar and either produces or helps to produce shows all over the country. Check out their website for announcements on submissions. She's also beautiful, has three adorable children and has supported me for years. This is my fourth time doing the show, and I can't over-state how great an experience it is --

Here's a link to the live-stream thing:

Expressing Motherhood on Periscope @babble


5 comments:

  1. I can't wait! I am very selfishly glad you'll be first- I might actually be able to stay up long enough to watch you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be there! Setting my alarm so I don't miss it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry to see this just now! i followed the link, just in case, but there was some concert from an undetermined middle eastern country

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you'll report back here, though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could be there, but I'll definitely be there in spirit cheering you on all the way. Much love.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...