via Moon to Moon
- a wild, cosmic photo posted every day by NASA:
- something that might make you throw up a little but perhaps also be re-activated to do something
- something to make you feel better:
- the two back to back articles in the January 2nd New Yorker (disregard the hideous cartoon of Newt on the front in diapers or even rip the cover off) titled The Jersey Game by Ben McGrath and No Remorse by Rachel Aviv. The first is about a high school football team in New Jersey, and while I despise football, I couldn't put this down. The second is a powerful article about a young teenager who shot his grandfather, was tried as an adult and given life in prison.
- the fourth season of Breaking Bad, which I caved and bought the other day for $20.00 because I couldn't wait for it to be free on Netflix. I stayed up until 2:45 am watching it, and I have ONE MORE EPISODE TO GO.
- my The Marriage Plot audiobook giveaway, ending TODAY AT 6:00 Pacific Time