|Self-portrait on a red wall|
- Read about someone who was politically incorrect, like Dorothy Parker, who said, Tell him I was too f*&king busy, or vice versa.
- Wish you could say that to someone but sort of happy that you can't.
- Do laundry, mounds and mounds of it, but don't fold The Brothers' socks. Let them fold them.
- Read another 30 pages of War and Peace and realize that it's getting good and you have more than 1000 pages to go.
- Get a reminder that this Tuesday is Sophie's 15th IEP at 8:00 in the morning. Seize the day, however blue it is, since there's not an IEP.
- Play Words with Friends throughout the morning with one of your best friends in the world who is also turning 51 years old tomorrow, but since he's in Germany, it's already his birthday. Happy Birthday, dear D.
- Plan to see a bunch of movies in the coming week since you haven't heard, yet, about The Job You Hope to Get.
- Organize all your paperwork so that tomorrow, Monday, you can go see a movie.
- Make Chocolate Digestive Biscuits from a recipe on one of your favorite cooking and reading blogs. ( and Yummybooks is having a terrific giveaway!)
- Remember that it's Mother's Day next Sunday and you haven't gotten something for your mother, so you have to get up and get out of the gloomy Sunday house and get on with it.
Reader, how do you cure the Sunday blues?