Saturday, October 21, 2017

Everyone Needs Cake™




I'm baking cakes again.

I made cupcakes today, too.

I've hatched a plan to make two specialty cakes a month and deliver them for free within a certain mile radius.

This month I've got a

Halloween Red Velvet Cake with Marshmallow Buttercream and Meringue Ghosts.

Here's a photo that I lifted from the internets. I have no idea where it came from, but I made one like it a year or so ago, and it's awfully cute.



Here's the flyer that I made to advertise the cake baking extravaganza.




I don't ship but I'll put you up for a night if you decide you need to have one.

Everyone Needs Cake™




6 comments:

  1. I love your creativity, your industriousness, your innovation, your elevated imagination. i wish i lived near you.

    Everyone does indeed need YOUR cakes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need cake. Cake makes so many things better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ate the frosting off another one of the cupcakes from Eva's party. The meringues are all gone. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You don't ship????? How unfair is that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are yummy cakes. Really, really yummy.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...