Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Announcement!


 

No, I'm not getting married or pregnant or publishing my book. I got nothing as far as life-shattering events to share with you. I AM permanently moving, though, and will no longer be posting on the Blogspot platform. This blog will always be here, and I'll be visiting to use my sidebar links to others' beloved blogs and to update my reading lists, but I'll be writing on my Substack and not posting teasers here. Please subscribe if you'd like to read my stuff/drivel/tiny little mother mind™-- it's free and, I think, easy enough. I bat around the idea of ramping up the writing and maybe even asking for paid subscriptions eventually, but for right now, I'm all into the non-transactional thing.

I am grateful for each and every one of you.

Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...