Monday, March 5, 2012

On my way to being darling and appSmitten

I posted the great Dorothy Parker's quote the other day:


Well, as you might guess from the looks of the blog, I have a few ads running here and there and I get the chance every now and then to plug some product or something or other that I actually like. Right now through BlogHer, I'm participating as an affiliate with a company called appSmitten which hand-selects the best apps out there for your iPhone, Android or iPad and sends you a newsletter with the recommendations directly to your inbox. I believe that finding good apps is sort of like finding a needle in a haystack (to use a trite expression), and I have to say that I'm impressed by this company and look forward to seeing what they're going to find for me. You can customize how you receive the recommendations, so you're not bombarded with information night and day. They even have recommendations for kids.

The best part about this?

If you sign up for the newsletter right HERE, I get compensated for it. That's right. I get $1 per new subscriber.

If a million of you subscribe, then you just know, I'll be the most darling person on the internet.

11 comments:

  1. While I do think you are darling, I do not yet have an iPhone....but I am hoping you get that million!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did it but how do they know I came from you so that you can get your one millionth of your darling dollars?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love my iphone and apps. Signed up, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did it!

    (But have the same question as Ms. Moon.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy to click from you site to theirs. I'm a new iphone user and I love my apps! Good luck with those millions.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you -- I've actually been wanting something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi
    I found you on Kimmie's blog today. That quote really made me smile..I also found a recipe or two of yours...now I am hungry!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. One step closer to darling! Done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you would be darling at anything you undertake. Millionaire sounds good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I subscribed. I hope you are a darling millionaire very soon so you can buy me darling drinks. I find whisky particularly precious.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...