Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Bird Bath

La Brea Tar Pits


She's much better yesterday and today -- we've added a little THC to her regimen to help with withdrawals.  Four drops a couple of times a day -- we'll see if it helps.

What's going on in the CBD and medical marijuana world continues to be very frustrating. I'm trying not to be cynical about it all, but we might be just like Carl Sagan's "pale, blue dot." Look it up if you haven't seen and heard that.

Wild world.

My friend Terri sent me this video yesterday, and I just love everything about it -- especially those sexy tattooed arms.





9 comments:

  1. If that isn't the sweetest thing I've ever seen I don't know what is.
    And is he wearing pale pink nail polish? Swoon.
    So glad to hear that Sophie's doing a bit better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do that in the tub!! (Maybe all I need are some of those "sexy tattoed arms") ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have sexy tattooed arms. Shall I make a video to send you??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it's Javier Bardem? (Well, no, obviously it's not because he shows his face at the end, but let's pretend. :) )

    That bird is a European Goldfinch. We get them at our bird bath all the time, doing the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo of Ms Sophie. And those hands, they look like they could hold you without breaking you. They look tender and sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am happy to hear Sophie is doing better. I've seen that video before and it is delightful. Even the bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A relief to hear Sophie is feeling better.

    What a wonderful video. So sweet and Mr. Sexy Arms was the cherry on the top!
    Thanks for such a lovely wake up to my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This guy hand raises birds. Check out this vid. - cute birds, but his daughter foto-bombing the vid. is hilarious!!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2U1iYpQA4w

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should give her more oil.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...