Saturday, March 28, 2015

A Sight for Sore Eyes and Weary Hearts




Henry came with me today to volunteer for Family Day at the Epilepsy Summit. Not only was I surrounded by my peeps -- vastly superior to yesterday's clusterf*&k, but I had my incredibly handsome, sweet boy there to claim as mine. It was a fine day, filled with community and amazing stories and families connecting to one another. The Epilepsy Foundation of Greater Los Angeles and The Charlie Foundation are such wonderful organizations -- we are all so very grateful for what they do.

11 comments:

  1. Bullshit followed by reality. And what a beautiful reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boy with a kind heart. I'm glad today was better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to be superficial but gosh he's handsome. And almost a man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray! This is great to hear. What a great guy he is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice counter to the day previous. As for Henry, considering where you live, I am surprised he hasn't been flagged by some modeling company or something. The boy is killer handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Henry = beauty!

    Gosh, I hope that was taken in a restaurant.....otherwise you have a disconcertingly (or maybe not ! ) large number of liquor bottles on your counter ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, I'm late, so I just now have read the last post and will be forwarding a bottle of Tequila to add to the stash. So, so sorry that the expected was the rule of the day. The world is run by idiots and puppets. Don't give up - because we'll never give up on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Handsome Henry (very JFK Jr,) with a heart as big as his mother's!

    ReplyDelete
  9. "Just Me" is right. Henry needs to be scouted!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...