Thursday, January 31, 2013

It's Only Rock and Roll

and we like it.



It's Decade Day in ongoing Spirit Week at The Brothers' school, and Henry is a combination of Mick Jagger in the late sixties and perhaps a transvestite from Los Angeles, circa 2013 (although I didn't note that similarity this morning when I kissed him good-bye). Unfortunately Oliver is sick at home with the flu and unable to participate. Henry was going to wear my high heeled boots but couldn't squeeze his giant man foot into them, and as he turned away and walked to his carpool, I clawed at the patch of grass that he'd stepped on, pulled it up and kissed it.



8 comments:

  1. He's so darn handsome. hang on to your hat, mama! (if not your boots)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that boy's confidence!

    Hope Oliver feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely see Mick Jagger.

    You have ⒶⓌⒺⓈⓄⓂⒺ kids, Elizabeth!


    ┈┈┈┈┈┈▕▔╲
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕
    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▏▕▂▂▂
    ▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┈▕▂▂▂▏
    ▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
    ▉▉▉▉▉┈┈┈▕▂▂▂▏
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔╲▂▕▂▂▂

    ReplyDelete
  4. he's wearing a PUFFY SHIRT! Too darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two big thumbs up from me! (although I had to laugh over the transvestite reference) Hope Oliver feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well you know I like it. Yes. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm just getting caught up on your blog. I am thrilled at your good fortune and your trip to BC. I cannot think of anyone who deserves this more than you. Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just love them when they grow up and start acting like adults? :-) Mine is going to his first concert in a few weeks. He's recently found his first identity (we go through a few in our lives, don't we?). His is Black Veil Brides and Bullet for my Valentine. I rather like Mick, you know. :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...