Saturday, January 26, 2013

Saturday Night West Coast Re-Post (I missed last week!)

Busy in South Carolina with my beloved college girlfriends, I completely forgot last week to continue my time-honored tradition of capping Saturday with a re-post from the old archives. I stumbled upon this one from that Link Within thingamajig below every post and just couldn't resist posting it. What strikes me as wild is how much Henry has grown in the past three years -- from little boy to man, really! On the other hand, Sophie seems nearly age-less -- she hasn't changed much in the last three or so years, and I don't actually know how I feel about that.

If you have a post that you'd like to re-post, please leave the link in the comments! I don't know how to do that linky thing, and when I looked up how to do it, I got agita, so let's just keep things unorthodox, shall we? I'd love to see what strikes your fancy on a Saturday afternoon (West Coast) or evening (East Coast) or beyond (the rest of the world).


FRIDAY, MAY 29, 2009


Sophie and Henry





Do we look alike? Henry asked tonight.

Yes, I said, you look like brother and sister.

I'm glad she's my sister, 
he added, and I say prayers that her seizures will stop and maybe she'll talk.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful photograph.

    I hope that Henry's prayers are answered. But his gladness is . . . . more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Elizabeth! I love that boy.
    And that reminded me of this: http://hanowellphotography.com/blog/2013/01/24/962/
    which is a post of someone I actually sort of know in Tallahassee. I think you'd like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henry HAS grown! It's amazing what a few years will do.

    Agita -- I had to laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That love is going to take him to great places.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...