Sunday, April 19, 2009

Acorns

This beautiful award was given to me by my wonderfully artistic blogger friend Kimmie. Evidently, the award was created by two women who wanted to show appreciation of the impact their friend Renee made on their lives. The award is meant "to be given to those that, like Renee, are like "the acorn, a small package becoming a tall and sturdy oak giving more acorns, becoming tall and sturdy oaks, giving acorns..."

If I'm an acorn, becoming an oak, then I am nourished by you, my readers and family and friends. By water and sunlight and the constant reaching out of darkness and cool, dark earth toward the sky.

Thank you Kimmie -- it's an honor. And I will tag three others for the honor, as well. For the acorns they sow and for their strength. These are:

Gberger for her bravery and intense spirituality

Jeneva for her wisdom and poetry and advocacy

and

Vicki for her new book that I've had the honor of reading and from which millions of acorns will fall


4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this award. I will cherish it, and pass it on.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabeth, thank you so much for passing on to me all of the beautiful things that go with this award. I'm glad it was given to you. I will also pass it on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so I have already arrived here today I see in the form of an award.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...