Saturday, August 25, 2012

Saturday Southern Comfort Awesome

Who wants to hear about Romney, Ryan, rape and Rand?

Who wants to listen to Odetta sing Hit or Miss?

You just know it's only going to get crazier until November, and we're all going to have to bear it. You know I'm going to be posting some political stuff, here and there -- particularly when it crosses the path of disability -- but right now, I'm going to post this video that my brother-in-law sent me last night.

I just gotta be me.



7 comments:

  1. Kinda makes me proud to be Southern. We do tend to let the chips fall where they may.

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_M8fOwHnwg0&feature=player_embedded

    watch this video...warning foul language..but well worth it...
    ~~Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. And we wouldn't want it any other way.

    PS: am i crazy - I think that guy's just kinda hot...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. liv: Uh, I'm with you. I admit to liking men with a certain heft. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...