Thursday, September 2, 2010

I just discovered

an interview that was done by a really neat new website called SupportforSpecial Needs.com. The interview was conducted in early August with me and was used to promote the anthology My Baby Rides the Short Bus: The unabashedly human experience of raising kids with disabilities, in which I have an essay titled Small Victories. I simply forgot about it until tonight when I was visiting their site! You can read the interview HERE


Check out the website, too, especially if you have a child with special needs. I am struck by just how many resources there are out there and how much support is to be gained by our community.

Finally, you have one more day to fill out the questionnaire that will help me to place ads on my site geared toward products good for kids with special needs and their families. Even if you DON'T have a child with special healthcare needs, it's a demographic study and therefore really useful. There's nothing personal on it or that would compromise your security or reveal your identity. AND, if you leave a comment here of any kind, I'll enter you into the random drawing for my good friend Michael Meloan and his brother Steve's book The Shroud. I plan on announcing the winner on Friday morning.

Here's the link for the survey: CLICK

Here's the link for The Shroud's website: The Shroud

Oh, and here's the link for the interview with yours truly: Interview

How's that for shameless self-promotion?

4 comments:

  1. good morning elizabeth....
    you rock my world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info. I look forward to reading it when we get back from the hospital. In the meantime I filled out the survey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so successfully prolific. I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could read anything you write all day.
    I'm certain I've told you that already.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...