Sunday, September 27, 2009
Come for a Walk
On October 18th, we will be walking in the annual Epilepsy Freedom Walk. Our team is Team Sophalofa, named after the famous Miss Sophie. I would love for you to join us as we walk to raise awareness about this terrible disease, as we walk for freedom from seizures and freedom to succeed. It's a great event and a beautiful day. Our goal is to raise $5,0000.
If you're far away and so inclined, you can sponsor us. Here are the steps:
1. Start at the event's official website, Epilepsy Freedom Walk.
2. Click on "Donate to Support Walker/Team" (this is located on the left-hand column of the home page)
3. Under "Enter Freedom Walker's Name" type all or some of the first and last name of the Walker you would like to sponsor and click on the "Search" button. You can use my name, Elizabeth Aquino.
4. After the search is complete, click on my name. You will be directed to my personal page, but not the team page.
5.Click on "My Freedom Team Page" You will be directed to the team page.
6. Under the list of Freedom Team members, click on the "General Freedom Team Donation" link.
7. Enter a donation amount, click on the continue button and follow the prompts requesting your donor information.